All prices displayed are in New Zealand dollars and include GST.
ARBY&OPAL will not be responsible for any costs on returning/exchanging of products.
Shipping costs are recognised before completion of the purchase.
USE OF VOUCHERS/DISCOUNTS
Discounts may not be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
Vouchers are NOT valid during sales and can only be used towards full price items.
Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for a single transaction only.
Vouchers will expire a year from purchased/given date and there will be strictly no extension of the expiry date from the date of issue.
Pre-Orders will occasionally become available from time to time online in which we make very clear of the drop dates and any limitations that the stock may entail. It is very important that customers know the following:
- Dates of pre ordered stock arrival are only ESTIMATES - we DO NOT release pre orders until the production is completed from our manufacturers and the shipment is onboard the vessel and physically on the way to us - we will NEVER release pre orders before the stock is organised with our manufacturers.
- We release pre orders when the shipments are approximately 2 weeks from arriving in the country - we estimate the dates as accurate as possible considering the current circumstances and high probabilities of delays due to the back log on sea shipments worldwide
- We highly encourage you are aware of this information as we are not responsible for the delays of sea shipping - if you are concerned about the shipment being later than the estimated dates we would recommend waiting for the warehouse restock rather than pre ordering. We WILL direct you to this disclaimer if you find yourself frustrated IF the shipment is indeed late.
- Shipments may arrive early in which we would then get the pre orders sent out as soon as they arrive.
- We offer pre orders as our stock is in high demand - we give people the opportunity to get in first and lock in their sets as stock can sell out very quickly especially coming into our peak season of Winter
If you have any questions regarding pre orders please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SHIPPING + RETURNS
Refer to SHIPPING + RETURNS page for full information.
Customers will receive automated emails once orders are placed and dispatched.
ARBY&OPAL are able to cancel and refund purchases at any time in the instance of genuine error.
Returned items must be non-damaged, unworn with original tags attached.
Discounted Items that are 50% off or more are unable to be returned.
Items must be returned within 7 days of purchase. If returned after this time frame, no returns or exchanges will be able to be approved. Please refer to our shipping + returns page for instructions on returns.
Shipping fees are outlined on our SHIPPING + RETURNS page.
ARBY&OPAL Online Store is owned and operated by:
ARBY AND OPAL LIMITED
Registered in New Zealand 2019